Subject: Re: Flyer & Harry?
From: [email-masked] (John Crookshank)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 7 Aug 94 15:37:17 CST

Mark Swain wrote:

(stuff deleted)
>There was another question about using flyer video in lightwave animations.
>The process should work much like the PAR, capture video, export to frames, 
>animate using video frames, then record back to the flyer for real-time 
>playback. (more deleted)

If you have PAR, you should get version 2.10 of their software. It eliminates
the middle step of exporting recorded video back to frames for loading as
texture maps. V2.10 has a new button, called EMULATE, which when pushed, allows
any other software to directly load PAR files and anim frames. For example, if
you have a PAR anim called MYANIM, telling Lightwave to load the sequence
DDR:MYANIM. PAR will automatically decode the proper frame when Lightwave
requests it, and load it up.

  ---------------------------------------------------------------------
 [     John Crookshank    |        MicroTech Solutions, Inc.           ]
 [   [email-masked]   |   BBS:708-851-3929   Voice:708-851-3033    ]
  ---------------------------------------------------------------------